About The Park
One ticket per person.
Each ticket has a unique code which will be scanned upon entry.
Each ticket is only valid for ONE entry.
Once that code has been scanned, that ticket expires.
Please note that if the QR code is damaged and unreadable, the ticket is deemed invalid and another ticket will have to be purchased.
For groups, the tour leader/tour guide must present the valid tour documents to enter the park (i.e. tour guide card or a certified certificate of admission. If the certificate is invalid, Happy Island Waterworld reserves the right to refuse admission.
1. Enter by tickets, one ticket per person, the ticket expires once the QR code is scanned; please note that if the QR code is damaged, the ticket will be invalid.
2. The ticket can only be used within the validity period.
3. Children’s tickets are purchased for children above 2 years old, below 1.3 meters. Children with a height of 1.3 meters or more are required to purchase adult tickets. Children under 2 years old enter the park free of charge (Children must be accompanied by an adult or guardian to enter the park). Pensioners’ tickets are 50% off a standard park ticket.
4. Tickets are valid for all-day entry into the water park but they exclude the purchase of food, shopping and rentals. These are charged separately.
5. Please read the relevant precautions before proceeding. If the ticket is sold, no refund will be allowed.
6. In a case of unfavourable weather conditions or circumstances beyond our control, guests have up to two months to reschedule their tickets. This needs to be done in writing via email or phone call. A new ticket will be issued for an alternative date.
• The General Access Entrance fee includes the use of all water slides & pools as well as access to the restaurants and other facilities.
• Tickets are valid for the date purchased only. No tickets will be accepted with the incorrect date of entry.
• Guests are welcome to bring their own camping chairs, beach umbrellas, tents or gazebos.
• Proper swimwear is to be worn at all times.
• Parents may not accompany a child shorter than 1.3m down an adult slide.
• No food or drinks may be brought into the park.
• No alcohol is sold within the park and no alcohol is allowed to be brought into the park.
• No pets allowed.
• Please use the lockers to safeguard your valuables.
• No firearms, weapons of any sort are allowed into the park.
• Dangerous or offensive behaviour is not allowed.
• Smoking is allowed in designated smoking areas only. Upon arrival please consult the park map for these areas.
• All prices are subject to change without notice. E&OE.
In the case where there is rain on the day the guests are due to arrive, tickets must be rescheduled prior to the date of the supposed visit.
Regarding Load shedding: Complimentary entry tickets will be issued if load shedding occurs after spending less than 5 hours on site. If electricity returns in less than an hour complimentary tickets will not be considered
Tickets are valid for two months. In a case where a guest is not able to visit the water park due to circumstances beyond your control. Guests are requested to inform Happy Island by telephone: 067 863 2635 or email: email@example.com to reschedule an alternative date.
If you do not understand any part of this notice please ask us to explain it to you.
Notice of Indemnity
Water Park Safety
In the interest and the safety of all visitors, Happy Island Water World reserves the right to refuse you access to one or more of the fun rides or attractions during the course of your visit.
While we take the outmost care to ensure the safety or our rides, Lazy River, Wave Pools, Gym Equipment and kids activities, we are required by Consumer Protection Laws to inform you that in partaking in activities that is subject to risk of an unusual nature or character (which could also result in possible injury or death).
Happy Island Waterworld is situated at 107 Lake View Drive, Muldersdrift just off Beyers Naude, approximately 6km from the N14 Freeway.
Co-ordinates: 26°02’21.2″S 27°53’38.1″E | -26.0392, 27.8928
COMING FROM THE N1
Take the Beyers Naude off-ramp and head west towards Honeydew. Travel past Honeydew on Beyers Naude for 10km before turning right into Valley Road. Travel down Valley Road for 950m and then turn left into Lake View Drive. Travel 650m on Lake View Drive. Turn Right into and Happy Island Waterworld.
COMING FROM THE N14
Take the Beyers Naude M5 off-ramp and head East towards Muldersdrift. Travel on the M5 Beyers Naude for 4,4km before turning left into Valley Road. Travel down Valley Road for 950m and then turn left into Lake View Drive. Travel 650m on Lake View Drive. Turn Right into and Happy Island Waterworld.
Happy Island Waterworld
Whilst Happy Island Waterworld takes reasonable care to ensure that the information on the site is correct and up to date, users of the site should not assume that this will invariably be the case. Happy Island Waterworld does not give any warranties as to the accuracy, timeliness, validity and safety of any information appearing on the site.