About The Park
• Tickets are valid for the date purchased only. No tickets will be accepted with the incorrect date of entry.
• Guests are welcome to bring their own camping chairs, beach umbrellas, tents or gazebos.
• Proper swimwear is to be worn at all times.
• Parents may not accompany a child shorter than 1.3m down an adult slide.
• No food or drinks may be brought into the park.
• No alcohol is sold within the park and no alcohol is allowed to be brought into the park.
• No pets allowed.
• Please use the lockers to safeguard your valuables.
• No firearms, weapons of any sort are allowed into the park.
• Dangerous or offensive behaviour is not allowed.
• Smoking is allowed in designated smoking areas only. Upon arrival please consult the park map for these areas.
• All prices are subject to change without notice. E&OE.
Tickets are valid for two months. In a case where a guest is not able to visit the water park due to circumstances beyond your control. Guests are requested to inform Happy Island by telephone: 067 863 2635 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to reschedule an alternative date.
If you do not understand any part of this notice please ask us to explain it to you.
Notice of Indemnity
Water Park Safety
While we take the outmost care to ensure the safety or our rides, Lazy River, Wave Pools, Gym Equipment and kids activities, we are required by Consumer Protection Laws to inform you that in partaking in activities that is subject to risk of an unusual nature or character (which could also result in possible injury or death).
Happy Island Waterworld is the best Wedding and Function Venue in Westrand, situated at 107 Lake View Drive, Muldersdrift just off Beyers Naude, approximately 6km from the N14 Freeway.
Co-ordinates: 26°02’21.2″S 27°53’38.1″E | -26.0392, 27.8928
COMING FROM THE N1
Take the Beyers Naude off-ramp and head west towards Honeydew. Travel past Honeydew on Beyers Naude for 10km before turning right into Valley Road. Travel down Valley Road for 950m and then turn left into Lake View Drive. Travel 650m on Lake View Drive. Turn Right into Happy Island Waterworld and enjoy the best of our Wedding and Function Venue in Westrand.
COMING FROM THE N14
Take the Beyers Naude M5 off-ramp and head East towards Muldersdrift. Travel on the M5 Beyers Naude for 4,4km before turning left into Valley Road. Travel down Valley Road for 950m and then turn left into Lake View Drive. Travel 650m on Lake View Drive. Turn Right into and Happy Island Waterworld.
Happy Island Waterworld
Whilst Happy Island Waterworld takes reasonable care to ensure that the information on the site is correct and up to date, users of the site should not assume that this will invariably be the case. Happy Island Waterworld does not give any warranties as to the accuracy, timeliness, validity and safety of any information appearing on the site.